The GDPR Cookie Consent(CCPA) plugin makes a website comply with the GDPR & CCPA law for the usage of cookies on a website. To add cookie settings link to the footer of your website:
- Navigate to GDPR Cookie Consent> Settings, after installing and activating the plugin via Plugin Setup.
- Go to Customise Buttons > Settings Button and copy the shortcode : [cookie_settings].
- From Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the Text widget to the required Footer Column.
- Add the shortcode : [cookie_settings] and click on Save.
- Reload the website to view the cookie settings link on the footer.
Here is an alternative way to add cookie settings to footer, by using the class
<a class="cli_settings_button" href="#">Cookie settings</a>
Know more about the plugin.