Order, Coupon, Subscription Export Import for WooCommerce helps you quickly and efficiently export all subscription orders from one online store to another. To export the WooCommerce subscription orders:
- Select the post type as Subscription.
- Select an export method.
- Filter data.
- Map and reorder export columns.
- Use advanced options/ batch export and scheduling.
Export Subscription Orders
To export WooCommerce subscriptions, click on WebToffee Import/Export(Pro) > Export.
Step 1: Select a post type
As a first step, you need to choose the post type as Subscription.
Step 2: Select an export method
Choose from the below options to continue with your export:
- Quick export from DB
- Based on a pre-saved template
- Advanced export
Let us have a look at each of these export methods:
- exports the basic/standard fields of the respective post type.
- To include fields from Additional meta and Hidden meta select the respective group’s checkboxes.
- Click the Export button to complete the action or proceed to Step3 for advanced options.
- exports data as per the specifications(filters, selective column, mapping.. etc) from the previously saved file.
- By selecting this option, one can choose a previously saved template from the Export template drop-down.
- Click the Export button to complete the action or proceed to Step3 to filter data.
- Takes you through a detailed process of filtering/column selection/advanced options that may be required for your export.
- Click on Step3 to filter data.
Step 3: Filter data
Filter data that needs to be exported as per the below criteria.
- Total number of subscriptions to export : The actual number of subscriptions you want to export. e.g. Entering 500 with a skip count of 10 will export subscriptions from 11th to 510th position.
- Skip first n subscriptions : Specify the number of subscriptions to be skipped from the beginning. e.g. Enter 10 to skip first 10 subscriptions from export.
- Statuses : Export subscriptions by their status(pending, on hold, active, cancelled..etc). You can specify more than one status if required.
- Order Date: From : Specify the date from which the subscription will be valid.
- Order Date: To : Specify the date till which the subscription will remain valid.
- Next Payment Date: Exports subscription orders based on Next Payment Date.
- Payment methods : Include bank transfer, cash on delivery, check payments.
- Email : Export subscription orders based on email.
- Product: Exports for the selected specific products.
- Coupons: Exports based on the coupons applied.
- Sort Columns: Sort the exported data based on the selected columns in the order specified. Defaulted to ascending order.
- Sort By: Defaulted to ascending. Applicable to above-selected columns in the order specified.
Step 4: Map and reorder export columns
The column names appearing in this section can be edited if required. The preferred names and choices that were last saved can be viewed on choosing a pre-saved template. One can also move the columns to reorder the arrangement.
- Here, one can map and reorder the export columns under the following 3 fields:
- Default fields
- Additional meta
- Hidden meta
- Click on Step 5 to proceed.
Step 5: Advanced Options/Batch Export/Scheduling
On reaching Step 5, the following window will appear, from where one can:
- Export file name: To specify a filename for the exported file. If left blank the system generates a default name.
- Export File Format: Both CSV and XML file formats are available.
- Delimiter: Separator for differentiating the columns in the CSV file. Assumes ‘,’ by default.
- Download the file into: You can choose between Local and FTP. On opting FTP, choose an FTP profile and specify the export path.
- Save the template file for future export as shown below(if needed).
- Click on Export and export or schedule the export to finish.