With WooCommerce Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import Plugin, you can export WooCommerce orders into a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format by using Microsoft Excel. In a spreadsheet, you can get all details about orders like shipping address, billing address, order total, information about line items, etc.
Now, let’s understand the exporting of order details through an example. A sample order listing will be as shown below:
- Navigate to Admin settings ( Dashboard > WooCommerce > Order Im-Ex ) of Plugin. Under the Order Import / Export tab, the Export window appears as shown below:
- Order Statuses: Select order statuses for which you want to export orders from the given list:
- Product: Filter the orders by selecting products from this field. The order containing these selected products will only be exported.
- Coupon: Filter the orders by entering coupon codes separated by commas in this field. The order applied with the specified coupon code will only be exported.
- Offset: Enter the order row number at which you wish to start the export.
- Limit: Enter the maximum number of orders that you wish to export.
- Start Date: Select the date from which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
- End Date: Select the date till which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Delimiter: With this field, you can change the comma separated file to ‘|’ or ‘.” separated file according to your requirement.
- Columns: Select the checkbox for required columns if you want to export specific columns. With the Column Name field, you can modify the column header in the CSV file. To do that, simply enter the required column name for the specific column.
- Save the Export Mapping: Enter the name for the export mapping file. If the field is left empty no mapping file will be saved.
- Exclude Already Exported: Enable this field to exclude the products that have already been exported.
- Export line items into separate columns: Check this option to export line items in separate columns while exporting.
- Include hidden metadata: If you want to include custom metadata of the order in the export, especially from third-party plugins, then tick this checkbox.
- Click Export Orders (CSV) or Export Orders (XML), the CSV/XML file gets auto-downloaded to your computer . The sample orders CSV file is as shown below:
Note: You can download the Sample Exported CSV.