The WooCommerce orders can be exported in both CSV and XML file formats using the plugin, Order / Coupon / Subscription Export Import for WooCommerce . You can either download a Sample Order CSV or follow the steps mentioned below, to export the orders from your store.
- As a first step, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and follow the steps in How to export orders .
- On reaching step2, you can choose Quick export method and click on Export to download the file in CSV format.
Note: Format of the file downloaded from the Pre-saved template method depends solely on the previously chosen Export file format.
- You can also opt for the Advanced options/Batch export/Scheduling step and select the required Export File Format and export.
Sample of WooCommerce orders
Know more about Exporting and Importing WooCommerce orders.