- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- United States Dollars (USD).
All right, now let’s get down to configure the plugin.
Settings: Pay via Alipay
- As a first step, install and activate the Stripe payment gateway for the WooCommerce plugin.
- Go to plugin settings or from the WordPress dashboard, go to WebToffee Stripe > General Settings.
- Head on to the Alipay tab.
- Alipay: Enable to accept Alipay payments through Stripe.
- Title: Input title for the payment gateway displayed at the checkout.
- Description: Input texts for the payment gateway displayed at the checkout.
- Order Button Text: Input a text that will appear on the order button to place order at the checkout.
Finally, click on Save changes to update the settings.
Alipay checkout using Stripe
When you have configured all the above settings, move to the checkout page to pay via Alipay.
Finally, lets see the steps involved in customer-facing web-flow:
- Select Alipay at checkout.
- Redirects to Alipay. Input the credentials in the respective fields.
- Get notified that payment is complete.
- Lastly, redirected back to the business’s site for payment confirmation.
To know more about the product, check out Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
For understanding each feature of the plugin, refer to the product setting up article.
Or check out the documentation section for more related articles.