Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce offers a simple process to setup the Alipay payment method on your WooCommerce store. This payment method is supported for Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Singapore Dollar (SGD) and United States Dollars (USD).
This article intends to show you how to setup Alipay payments using Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce. Refer to the product page to know more about other various features of the plugin.
Let’s break down these settings in six simple steps.
1. Generic settings for Alipay payments
Following are the settings to be configured.
- Stripe Payment: Tick this checkbox to enable Stripe payment.
- Stripe Overview Page: Tick this checkbox to enable Stripe Overview Page.
- Title: Enter a custom title for Stripe payment. This title will be visible on the checkout page.
- Description: Enter a custom description for Stripe payment. This description will be visible on the checkout page.
- Order Button Text: Enter a custom text for Stripe checkout button.
- Preferred Locale: You can select a custom language for Stripe Checkout.
2. Enter Stripe Credentials
To use Stripe payment for your WooCommerce store, you need a Stripe account. Hence, you need to register in Stripe and receive your test and live credentials.
Once you receive your credentials, enter them in the following fields:
- Transaction Mode: With this option, you can set the required API mode for the Stripe payment gateway.
Available options are:
- Test Mode: This mode is used to do some test purchasing by using Stripe.com API. There is no real money transaction involved. This mode is used only for development purposes and requires the Stripe test credentials.
- Live Mode: This mode is used for the actual payment transaction, and requires live credentials.
- Test/Live Secret Key: Enter the test (or Live) Secret Key provided by Stripe here.
- Test/Live Publishable Key: Enter the respective test (or Live) Publishable Key.
3. Define Stripe Actions
The settings are as shown below.
- Capture Payment: Tick this checkbox to capture the payment as soon as an order is placed. Else, you can capture payments manually in Stripe Overview Page.
- Currency Conversion: Enable this check box to allow conversion to any desired currency.
The conversion is made using Google Finance. Google conversion differs from Stripe, hence you may get a little difference in price. Read the disclaimer for more information.
- Conversion description: Enter a custom description for currency conversion. This description is visible to customers on the checkout page.
- Email Transaction Receipt: Tick this checkbox to send transaction receipt via email to your customers. This email is sent by Stripe itself and is applicable only in live mode.
4. Configuring Alipay Settings
In this section, we configure the crucial settings for Alipay payments.
- Alipay: Tick this checkbox to enable Alipay.
- Title: Enter a custom title for Alipay payment. This title will be visible on the checkout page.
- Description: Enter a custom description for Alipay payment. This description will be visible on the checkout page.
- Order Button Text: Enter a custom text for Alipay checkout button.
5. Define Stripe Abilities
These settings provide added functionality to Stripe.
- Checkout Form description: Enter a custom description for your checkout form.
- Ask Billing Address in Stripe: Tick this checkbox to ask billing address from your customers in Stripe payment form.
- Display Checkout Logo: Tick this checkbox to display the Stripe logo on the checkout page.
- Stripe Checkout Logo: Once you enable the above option, an option to select the logo appears. You can select an image from your WordPress media library or specify the image URL in the given text box.
Click Save changes to save/update the plugin settings.
6. Checkout using Alipay
When you have configured all the above settings, move to the checkout page to see the Alipay checkout process.
Once the payment is authorized, you’ll see a custom Alipay Place Order button to process the payment, as shown in the screenshot below.
Click on Place Order button to continue the payment process.
In this way, you can accept Alipay payments with Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
To know more about the product, check out Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
For understanding each feature of the plugin, refer to the product setting up article.
Or check out the documentation section for more related articles.
Accept Stripe with WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin
Used by 4,000+ WooCommerce Stores
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
WebToffee Guarantee: Get Your Money Back if You Are Not Satisfied With The ProductBuy Now!