Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce accepts payments from your WooCommerce store via Credit/Debit Cards, Alipay, Apple Pay, Payment Request Button, SEPA Pay, and Stripe Checkout using Stripe.
As a first step install and activate the plugin, you can navigate to plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Stripe Payment Gateway for WooCommerce > Settings.
- Dashboard > WebToffee Stripe
All right, now let’s get down to configure the plugin.
Step 1: Configure Stripe
- First and foremost, you must first have a Stripe account. It’s free to create a Stripe account. Stripe allows testing payments in test mode too. Refer to Stripe’s business information requirements.
- On signing up, go to Stripe dashboard > Developers > API keys.
Step 2: Insert Stripe Credentials
- Navigate to WebToffee Stripe > General Settings.
- You can begin by inserting the appropriate keys in the stripe credential fields. API keys can be located in your Stripe dashboard.
- Choose test mode to trial run using test API keys. Switch to live mode to begin accepting payments with Stripe using live API keys.
- In test mode, insert the test secret key and test publishable key.
- In live mode, insert the live secret key and live publishable key.
Enable to have a sub-menu Stripe Overview that replicates a stripe dashboard. Gives provision to manage orders, process partial/full refunds, and capture payments. Keep the option disabled, if you don’t want to have a stripe overview. Refer to know more on Stripe Overview.
Capture Payment option is enabled by default to capture the payments immediately on successful transactions. However, if you wish to capture payment later then, keep the option disabled. Know more on how payments can be captured manually from stripe overview.
Payments can be captured later manually from the stripe dashboard or overview. Uncaptured payment will expire in 7 days. Learn more.
Records stripe payment transactions into WooCommerce status log.
Save the settings to update the changes made.
Step 3: Enable the concerned payment gateway
The five types of payment gateways offered by the plugin are the following:
After you have installed and activated the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce on your website, you need to activate the plugin license to get notified about the plugin updates.
To do so, from the WordPress admin dashboard:
- Click WebToffee Stripe > General Settings> License.
- Input the API License key and Email.
- Hit the Activate button.
Provides direct links to resources like documentation and support.
What we offer?
Some of the major highlights of the Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce includes:
- Stripe Overview Page: A consolidated overview of all your Stripe payments. You can capture payments manually, and refund payments as well. You can also view a graphical representation of the overview of the Stripe payment for a given period of time. Process Partial or full refunds. You can view all the order/transaction details as well.
- Supports pay via Credit Card, Apple Pay, Alipay, and Stripe Checkout payment gateways.
- Customize your Stripe Checkout: You can set custom text, description, and logo for the Stripe payment gateway.
- Choosing desired credit cards: You can choose desired credit cards from a list of major cards supported by the plugin. You can select MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards in your store.
- Save card details: You can save customers’ card details so that it’ll be easy for them to use for their next transaction.
- Capture Payments: You can capture payments immediately, or capture manually from Stripe Overview Page or Dashboard.