“I have purchased, activated and set up the Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce, but still running into trouble with processing payments. “
If you find yourself in this situation, don’t be worried. In this article, we’ll show you how to troubleshoot problems in Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
Follow the below steps:
- First, make sure you are in live mode transaction and have entered the credentials correctly. These settings are available in the Stripe Credentials section, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Next, go to Stripe Overview Page. Move to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Stripe Overview.
- Under Order Details tab, check whether a particular order has proper order ID or not. A sample order is demonstrated in the screenshot below.
- Move to Transaction Details tab, and check for same order ID as in Order Details tab.
Note the order number, transaction ID, customer name and respective email address in the transaction details.
- Go to Stripe Dashboard, and move to Payment overview page. You can check the payment transaction list, or search for the order using the transaction ID.
The above 5 steps are the procedural check of the successful transaction. Follow these step to ensure a successful payment transaction.
You can also check the log for the order in log files by using FTP to your remote site. File location will be in your Stripe payment settings page.
Under Debugging section, enable Logging to trace issue(s) using log. You can see Success Log file or Failure Log file. The settings are as shown below:
If you are still facing any issue, send the following information to email@example.com.
- Issue facing in details – ( ” ” )
- Plugin Pack: ( Basic / Premium )
- Preferred Cards List: (List by Comma)
- Transaction Mode : ( Live / Test )
- Capture Payment : ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Currency Conversion : ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Restrict Cards: ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Bitcoin Currency: ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Alipay Currency: ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Ask Billing Address In Stripe: ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Logging: ( Enabled / Disabled )
- Issue Page
- Log Files
- Failure Log File
- Success Log File
To know more about the product, check out Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
For understanding each feature of the plugin, refer to the product setting up article.
Or check out the documentation section for more related articles.