WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels plugin comprises pre-defined invoice templates from which you can design the invoice with the relevant data of your preferences.
Watch the tutorial to know how an invoice can be customized easily.
- Firstly, install and activate the plugin into your WooCommerce store.
- Then, navigate to the Invoice/Packing > Invoice menu from your WordPress dashboard.
- Next, head on to the Customize tab.
Click on Create new template. As a result, a popup appears with all the predefined templates offered by the plugin.
Furthermore, select a template from the popup to customize it.
Toggles to enable/disable
Switch the toggle button to enable/disable to have that element in the invoice. Expand an option to change the font size, style, color, etc of each item in the invoice.
Let us go over a few customization properties. Some generic elements that can be found most commonly across all elements are:
- Text: Allow to enter a custom text for the respective attribute.
- Font Size: Allow to define the font size for the attribute. Enter a numeric value in terms of pixels.
- Style: Allow to select a text style. It consists of two choices; Normal and Bold.
- Text Color: Allow to select a text color.
- Text Align: Allows you to set the alignment of text. It contains two choices; right and left.
- Title: Allows you to set a custom title.
- Display: Select company logo or company name to add to the invoice.
- Logo Width and Height: Allow to adjust the width and height of the logo in pixels.
- Extra Details: Allow to include additional text, which will be placed below the company logo or name. Enter the text “none”, for not including any additional text.
- Extra Font Size: Allow to define the font size, applicable only for the company name.
- Header Color
- Invoice Date: Format: Allows you to select a date format.
- Order Date: Format: Allows you to select a date format.
- Product Table: Customize the product table items like product SKU, product name, quantity, and total price. Following elements are available for customizing the product table:
- Head Color: Allow to set the color for the product table header.
- Text Color: Allow to set the color for the text in the product table header section.
- SKU Align: Allow to set alignment for the SKU in the product table.
It contains three choices; Right, Left and Center.
- Product Align: Allow to set alignment for the product in the product table. The choices are; Right, Left, and Center.
- Quantity Align: Allow to set alignment for the number of products in the product table to Right, Left, and Center options.
- Price Align: Allow to set alignment for the price of products in the product table.
- Total Price Align: Allow to set alignment for the total price of products in the product table.
- Body Color: Allow to set the color for the body text of the product table.
- SKU: Allow to set custom text for the table column indicating SKU information.
- Product: Allow to set custom text for the table column indicating product name.
Click on Preview to get a sample preview of the recent order’s invoice in PDF format. To get the preview of a specific order, key in with the respective order number in the field provided.
Switch to the code editor and for additional customization provisions.
To sum up, the plugin offers predefined templates for documents and allows additional customizations too. Know more about customizing using the code editor.