WebToffee’s Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce(Pro) allows you to print and generate address labels for multiple orders of your store very easily.
- First of all, install and activate the plugin, a new menu Invoice/Packing appears in the WordPress dashboard.
- Choose Invoice/Packing > Address Label from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to General Settings > Documents tab > Address Label > Settings.
Customize Address Label
The plugin gives provisions to customize the labels with inbuilt templates as well as design them with different sizes and properties.
To create a new address label template,
- Select a template from the Create new template option or from the layout dropdown.
- From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
- The template displays sample data for customization. Users can make the necessary changes to the layout using the toggle options.
- Make the necessary modifications to the layout from the options provided in the properties drop down and save it.
- You can choose an Address type to appear on the label.
- After saving, activate the template to use it further for your address label.
Bulk print address label
You can directly print the address label from the WooCommerce orders page. Choose multiple orders from the WooCommerce orders page and print them via bulk actions:
Sample address labels for multiple orders will be as shown below: