Webtoffee’s Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to generate all the documents that are integral to shipping (like PDF invoice, packing slips, delivery notes, and shipping/address labels, etc.). A shipping label is a document that contains information related to shipping, such as shipment tracking number, the shipping carrier name, and so on. With this plugin, you can set labels with custom sizes and include additional fields in the label.
Once you have installed and activated the plugin, a new section is available in the WordPress menu titled Invoice/Pack List. You can get to this section by navigating to the Invoice/Packing > Shipping Label from your WordPress dashboard. Select the Shipping Label directly from the submenus or click on the Settings button from the General Settings > Documents tab to access the Shipping Label settings window.
All the generic settings that need to be used across all the documents can be configured in the General Settings window. It contains provisions to configure the company logo, address details, RTL support, and many more. To know more about general settings configurations, refer here.
A Shipping Label can be set up in two easy steps:
Step 1: General Settings
You can configure the general settings required for the shipping label.
- Enable multiple labels in one page – Choose Yes to generate multiple labels on one page itself. When enabled, you will get an option to input the number of labels in a row.
- Shipping Label Size – Allows you to set the size of the shipping label. You can choose between either full page or custom.
- Full Page: This option allows you to print the label which will be spread over the full page. The printing depends on the browser printing option.
- Custom: This option allows you to print the label in the desired size. You can configure custom shipping label size of your own by entering size values in terms of width and height (inches).
- Order Meta Fields – Allows you to add additional order meta fields in the shipping label. You can select a field from the list of default fields or click the Add Existing Order Meta Field button to create custom meta fields by providing a custom Field Name and the respective meta key for the field. The order meta keys can be found in the custom field section in the WooCommerce Order page of a product.
- Enable print shipping label option for order status: Adds print shipping label button to the order email for chosen status from the drop-down as shown below.
Once all the settings are configured, click the Update Settings button.
Step 2: Customize
You can customize and create a new template of a shipping label from the existing templates.
To create a new shipping label template,
- Select a template from the Create new template option.
- From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
- The chosen layout will then be displayed in the customize window. The elements that are already configured from General Settings will be auto-populated. Users can make the necessary changes to the layout using the toggle options.
- You can even switch to the code editor, to make additional customizations other than the one listed in the visual editor.
- While making changes via code editor it would be better for you to refer the help which briefs about placeholders, alternate classes for RTL support, etc as shown below:
- Make the necessary modifications to the layout and save it.
- After saving, activate the template to use it further for your shipping label.
You can directly print the shipping label as shown below or select multiple orders from WooCommerce orders page and print them via bulk actions:
A sample shipping label for three different orders will be as shown below:
For detailed information about all these fields, you can refer to the Product Page.
All-In-One - Generate PDF Invoice, Packing Slip, Labels & Delivery Note.
Used by 10,000+ WooCommerce Stores
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
WebToffee Guarantee: Get Your Money Back if You Are Not Satisfied With The ProductBuy Now!