Webtoffee’s Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce you can set up shipping labels with custom sizes and include additional fields.
- First of all, install and activate the plugin, a new menu Invoice/Packing appears in the WordPress dashboard.
- Choose Invoice/Packing > Shipping Label from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to General Settings > Documents tab > Shipping Label > Settings.
The settings included in the general tab are the following:
Enable multiple labels on one page – Choose Yes to generate multiple labels on one page itself. When enabled, you will get an option to input the number of labels in a row.
Shipping Label Size – You can choose either full page or set custom size for the shipping label.
- Full Page: This option allows you to print the label which will be spread over the full page. The printing depends on the browser printing option.
- Custom: This option allows you to print the label in the desired size. You can configure a custom shipping label size of your own by entering size values in terms of width and height (inches).
Order Meta Fields – This allows you to add additional order meta fields in the shipping label.
- Select an item from the list of default fields or
- Click the Add/Edit Existing Order Meta field button to create custom meta fields by providing a custom Field Name and the respective meta key for the field. You can get the order meta keys from the custom field section of the WooCommerce Order page.
Enable print shipping label option for order status: Adds print shipping label button to the order email for chosen status from the drop-down as shown below.
Finally, click on the Update Settings button.
Customize shipping label
Select a template from pre-defined ones and further customize the shipping label to suite your needs. Head on to the Invoice/Packing > Shipping Label > Customize tab.
To create a new shipping label template:
- Select a template from the Create new template option.
- From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
- The template displays sample data for customization. Users can make the necessary changes to the layout using the toggle options.
- You can even switch to the code editor, to make additional customizations other than the one listed in the visual editor.
- While making changes via code editor it would be better for you to refer to the help which briefs about placeholders, alternate classes for RTL support, etc as shown below:
- Make the necessary modifications to the layout and save it.
- After saving, activate the template to use it further for your shipping label.
Bulk print shipping label
You can directly print the shipping label from the WooCommerce orders page. Choose multiple orders from the WooCommerce orders page and print them via bulk actions:
Sample shipping label
A sample shipping label for two different orders will be as shown below: