WooCommerce Coupons is equipped with several features to create and design coupons in different ways for your store. It allows you to set the minimum subtotal needed to use the coupon by its default Minimum spend feature. Smart coupon for WooCommerce is an advanced WooCommerce coupon plugin that allows you to design coupons by incorporating both the default WooCommerce coupon features as well as its own specific functionalities.
‘Spend 500$ and get a product at a 30% discount’ is a coupon that can be created by using the WooCommerce coupon’s Minimum spend as well as the Giveaway product feature of the Smart coupon.
Steps to configure the coupon
Configuring the coupon:
- Navigate to Smart coupon > Coupons > Add Coupon
- Key in an appropriate coupon code and description
- From the Usage Restriction tab,
- Set an amount in the minimum spend field which determines the limit for which the coupon must be applied. Let us assign to be as 500$ since the coupon must be applied for the minimum expenditure of 500$.
- From the Giveaway products tab,
- Select a product from the giveaway product field that has to be given as giveaway. Let us select a Shirt as a giveaway for a minimum spend of 500$.
- Select the number of products that have to be given as a giveaway from the quantity field. In this case, choose 1 as only one product is given as a giveaway.
- Assign a percentage or fixed amount discount as the giveaway offer. Here, let us specify it to be as 30% since 30% is rewarded for a minimum spend of 500$.
- Next, you can publish the coupon.
- The customer on a minimum expenditure of 500$ can avail the coupon in the following manner: