Batch processing is a better alternative for exporting a large amount of data reliably and efficiently without interruption or failure. Product export may tend to get suspended due to insufficient memory or inadequate server capacity. Batch processing is a technique by which you can export products in batches with a specific batch count. In a single iteration, the specified count of products will be exported within the configured timeout intervals until the entire products are exported successfully.
Batch Export is embedded as an additional tab in the Product Import Export for WooCommerce plugin along with the existing import export functions. If a user wants his products to be exported in the batch export manner, he can simply switch to the batch export from the landing screen.
In order to batch export products:
- Go to WooCommerce > Product Im-Ex > Batch Export
- Tick the Enable batch export checkbox.
- From the Columns, select the required fields that have to be exported.
- If you want to include the hidden metadata in the exported CSV, tick the checkbox.
- Specify the number of records that the server can process for every iteration within the configured timeout interval in the batch count field. If the export fails you can lower this number accordingly and try again.
- Export the product in batches by using Start Export button.
- The products will be exported in CSV format.
- Enable Batch Export by ticking the checkbox.
- If you to include hidden metadata while exporting, select the checkbox.
- The number of records that the server can process for every iteration within the configured timeout interval can be entered in the Batch Count field. If the export fails you can lower this number accordingly and try again.