WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin helps to import the products and its related data stored in a CSV format. We can import thousands of products using a single file in an efficient manner.
To begin, download, install and activate the plugin.
Steps to import
It is advised to use the Sample Product CSV.
- From the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Import and specify the post type as Product.
- Select your import method and Import from location.
- Click to upload or simply drag and drop your CSV file.Note: One can only upload the supported CSV or XML file formats. All other file formats will appear as disabled.
- Click on Step3 and follow the steps in How to import products to finish.
The simple product – Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos is imported to WooCommerce as specified in the CSV.
The variable product – Men’s Cotton T-Shirt is imported to WooCommerce with two variations – blue and red as specified in the CSV.
Know more about other features of the plugin.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
December 9, 2021
https://batteryhero.co.za/pre/?s=Deltec612&post_type=product – when i import them all tag headers shows on the post_title how to fix this
December 14, 2021
Please make sure that you provide the data in the correct columns and is mapped to the corresponding fields. If you are still having any issues then please share the file via support.
November 12, 2019
I can’t seem to get the following to import:
269,EW-OSF-0000010882-NATURL-2000,10882,NATURL,10882 NATURAL 3 1/4 20 SQFT , , ,8286915-16 ,1100,0,1100,Y,1,OVERSTOCK FLOORZ , ,P,SQFT, ,”10882 NATURAL 3 1/4 20 SQFT \n\n[advanced_iframe securitykey=””undefined”” src=””http://184.108.40.206/osf/showdetails.php%3Fitem=EW&style=10882&color=NATURL width=100%”” height=””600″”]”””,ENGINEERED WOOD > 10882
I have a feeling that the problem is in the html link, but I have to be able to import that into my short description field in order to include information stored on another server.
Tha file should be encoded correctly.
Can someone help me find the problem in the data?
November 12, 2019
Please submit a ticket via support link above with the CSV file attached.