WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin helps to import the products and its related data stored in a CSV format. We can import thousands of products using a single file in an efficient manner.
To begin, download, install and activate the plugin.
Steps to import
It is advised to use the Sample Product CSV.
- From the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Import and specify the post type as Product.
- Select your import method and Import from location.
- Click to upload or simply drag and drop your CSV file.Note: One can only upload the supported CSV or XML file formats. All other file formats will appear as disabled.
- Click on Step3 and follow the steps in How to import products to finish.
The simple product – Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos is imported to WooCommerce as specified in the CSV.
The variable product – Men’s Cotton T-Shirt is imported to WooCommerce with two variations – blue and red as specified in the CSV.
Know more about other features of the plugin.