The screenshots and content you are viewing may correspond to an older version. We are in the process of updating the documentation to reflect the current version. Until then, you may refer to the latest set up guide for an insight.
Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce plugin gives provision to automatically import products to your online store at the scheduled time with the specified time interval. You can even import products from multiple CSV files at once without having the need to import each file one by one at a time.
How to Import Products Using Cron Job
The first step in achieving this is to install and activate the plugin. Then, you can follow the steps explained below to cron import multiple CSV files all at once:
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Product Im-Ex > Settings
- Enable FTP and enter the following FTP details:
- Enter FTP Server Host/IP.
- Enter FTP User Name.
- Enter FTP Password.
- Select Use FTPS checkbox to connect securely.
- Test FTP if working properly
- Enable passive mode if required.
- Choose Enabled option to automatically Import products from FTP Server Host/IP, as shown below:
Likewise if Import from folder is unchecked, then you can specify the complete path of the root directory including the name of the CSV file in the import file field to import that particular file.
You can see that products are auto-imported using multiple CSV files from the FTP server to your online store.
Refer to Setting Up Cron Job – WooCommerce Product Import Export plugin to know how to set up cron for import.