To import the products from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file, activate the plugin Product Import Export for WooCommerce. The plugin supports CSV, XML, TSV, XLS, and XLSX file formats.
To import products from an XLS or XLSX file to your WooCommerce store,
- Go to WebToffee Import Export (Pro) > Import from your WordPress admin console.
- Choose the post type to import as Product.
- Choose Quick import as the import method and select an ‘import from’ location. Note that Excel file import is supported for Advanced Import as well.
- Drag and drop the XLS or XLSX file that you want to import in the corresponding field.
- Click on Import to complete the process.
If you have selected any import methods other than Quick import, select the XLS or XLSX file and follow the steps mentioned in How to import WooCommerce products to finish the import.