The article you are viewing corresponds to our latest version. If you are using version ‘3.8.5’ and below, refer this article.
Product Import Export for WooCommerce plugin provides the solution to all your needs of exporting products of different languages in a CSV file. The plugin helps to:
- easily export a large number of translated products using WPML (WordPress Multilingual) plugins.
- export all the details of translated products like images, category, SKU, regular price, sales prices, metadata, etc. into the CSV file flawlessly.
For more information, refer: Plugin setup.
For successful export of WPML multilingual WooCommerce Products, activate these 6 WPML plugins:
For exporting WPML multilingual WooCommerce Products, first we have to translate the products to the other language, and then export. So, let us begin with the process.
Step 1: Translating products to another language
- Navigate to Dashboard > Products. Under the English option, you can see all the added products of the English language as shown.
- Under the German option, you can see all the added products of the German language. Here is an example of the sample product: Keyboard.
To translate a product from English to German:
- Click on English to see the product. Select the required product and click on Translate WooCommerce products.
- The following window will appear, from there we will click on ‘+’ sign to add German Translation.
- Enter all the required translation fields in the product translation window as shown below.
- Select the Translation is Complete check-box.
- Click Save & Close to get the message as shown below:
- Under German option, the translated product will appear as shown:
Now, we have the products as:
|Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos by Hike force|
Important: To export products in a specific language, you must select the same language in admin dashboard.
Step 2: Exporting the translated product
From the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Product.
- In step 2, select an export method.
- Proceed to step 3 and filter data.
- Map, edit and re-order the export columns in step 4.
- In the next step, use the advanced options for export and scheduling export.
- Click on Export, and the CSV file gets downloaded to your computer.
For detailed export procedure, refer: How to export WooCommerce Products.
Know more about the plugin features.