- Speed optimization
- [Bug fix] – Image meta fields are not importing from CSV
- [Bug fix] – Increase stock count to the existing count using value (+)n
- [Bug fix] – Issue with importing products using xml file
- [Bug fix] – Escaping encoding enabled (UTF8 encoding)
v1.0.5 (Major Revamp)
|v1.0.8||Import Export Wrapper||Compatible with WordPress 5.7.0|
Compatible with WooCommerce 5.3.0
Optimized Import and Export
Introduced quick export, from a pre-saved template or advanced export.
WordPress/Server Cron Schedule for import/export
Create and manage multiple FTP profiles
Custom(hidden) meta support for import/export
Enhanced evaluation field support for updating values of existing fields
Option to export/import selective columns
Option to reorder columns during export
Import: Support for different types of delimiters
Export/Import options: Batch option with configurable batch count
Stop and resume support for cron schedules
History of all the import/export process
Dedicated logs for debugging failures
|v1.0.5||Product Import Export Add-on|
|v1.0.4||Product Reviews Import Export Add-on|
- Tested ok with WooCommerce 5.2.2 and WordPress 5.7
- Bugfix: Sales price displayed even if the sales price end date is over
- Improvement: Filter wt_woocommerce_csv_product_attribute_data added for alter attributes on export
- Improvement: import latest file from the SFTP server- added a filter “wt_product_cron_import_only_latest_file_from_folder” which support in both FTP and sFTP
- Bugfix: Import/Update wpml products with same SKU
- Bugfix:- Issue with importing child products of grouped
- Bugfix & Improvement:- extra double quotes added for title, brand, and description. also the description is trimmed during import when a comma is present. (new filter wt_product_import_xml_file_before added for alter xml file before parsing)
- Updates to Licence Manager
- Added filters for offset and limit in cron export
- [Bugfix]Issue with exporting variable products from the product list page.
- [Bugfix]Issue with importing review using SKU.
- Product filter when exporting images as a zip file.
- Add new filter hook wt_handle_uploaded_file.
- [Bugfix]An issue with exporting a specific meta column when exporting automatically to FTP server.
- [Bugfix] Stock status changes to in-stock even if stock is zero when updating attribute data(empty status).
- [Bugfix] Issue with importing special characters
- [Bugfix] Issue with exporting variable products that have pending status
- [Bugfix] Issue with importing new variation to already existing subscription variable product
- Security updates
- Added CLI support
- Support for multiple URLs
- Introduced multiple CSV import from same folder(new option in cron)
- Support multiple csv import from different folder (comma separated path specifier in server path)
- Option to Export individual taxonomies
- Introduced new filter “wt_product_export_filename”
- Fixed UTF-8 issue
- Tested ok with WP 5.4 and WC 3.9.3