Product categories helps to sort and organize the products in an efficient manner. With Product Import Export Plugin For WooCommerce, you can export hierarchical category structures and multiple categories that are associated with a specific product. This enables you to export the categories and subcategories to a CSV/XML file.
From the WooCommerce store, let us export the following products with categories.
While exporting, if a product has multiple categories, they are separated by ‘|’, and if a product has a category with a hierarchical structure, they are separated with ‘>’.
Steps to export
From the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro)>Export.
- Specify the post type as Product.
- In step2, choose either Pre-saved template or Advanced export method as both of these facilitates data filtration during the export process.
- In step 3: Filter data, select the categories you want to export under Product categories.
- Click on Step 4 to map the export and reorder the columns.
- Click on Step 5 to finish the export.
For detailed export procedure, follow the steps in How to export products.
On successful export, you can download the file.
Download : Sample CSV.